We will only accept goods returned for refund or replacement only if the goods demonstrate a visible fault in the garment or print. However, since we deal with customer supplied images, it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that images are supplied in the right format, quality, and final print size. Poor images qualities do not qualify for refunds. For all bulk orders, we do advice on the quality of image before final print. We do ask that you make the return within 15 days of purchase. Simply contact us for an Authorized Return Ticket (ART) ticket and return the unused merchandise with the original paperwork and packaging within 15 days of receiving your order. We promise to process your request in a timely manner.
An ART must be requested from us no later than 4 days from the merchandise’s delivery. We will require a detailed description of the defect prior to providing an ART. TeeBurn will then, if appropriate, arrange for the merchandise replacement.
Every item is custom printed, and we cannot accept returns on the basis of incorrect size or errors of omission on the side of the customer. Please choose your size carefully and review you order before final submission. Note that colors may not match exactly as they appeared on your screen.
Please follow these guidelines concerning returns to help us better serve you.
- Returns will also only be accepted with an Authorised Return Ticket (ART), which can be obtained from TeeBurn by email
- No return will be accepted on used or washed merchandise.
- Garments will be inspected before acceptance.
How should I ship my return or exchange?
We recommend sending the package via UPS or insured Parcel Post.
Customers can speed up their orders by providing artwork in the correct specifications.
GRAPHIC FILE FORMAT
- EPS, AI, PSD, PDF, TIFF, JPG, PNG
For better quality, it would be best to make sure artwork is created at 300dpi and within the final target print size.
RECOMMENDED IMPRINT SIZE SPECIFICATION
- Front or Back should not exceed : 17" wide x 21" tall
- Pocket area should not exceed : 5" wide x 5" tall
- Short Sleeves should not exceed : 3.5" wide x 4" tall
- Long Sleeves should not exceed : 3.5" wide x 21" Long (down the sleeve)
- 150-300 dpi CMYK file. Files can be PNG, AI, EPS, PSD, PDF,TIFF,JPG with no compression.
- Photoshop files must purge layers and text to reduce file size.
- Artwork should be created in 150-300 dpi. Converting a 72 dpi image to 300 will cause distortion of the image.
- DO NOT submit a RGB file and expect the same results. CMYK and RGB are two totally different formats which will result in a different outcome.
- Hard copy print for our reference
TeeBurn Customers…keep in mind: TeeBurn will take challenging print jobs and will come close to the graphic files submitted. Printing on textiles will not be the same as paper copy; nor will the inks used be the same as laser or ink jet inks. Textiles will absorb inks more than paper and will tend to be darker looking. Washing shirts will lighten the image a little. The types of shirts used will also have an affect on the finished results.
If a “perfect duplication” as printed on paper is expected, the customer is responsible and required to submit a hard copy before the scheduled print time. This is a requirement for printing to take place. TeeBurn reserves the right to refuse the print job if we feel that the expectations are unrealistic and/or that the customer may not understand the difference between printed paper and textile material. If no submitted hard copy is provided, TeeBurn can not be held responsible for the outcome of the print because we can only match the graphic file submitted to us; what we see will be different from what you see. Our computers are configured and calibrated for DuPont Process Inks.
NOTE: Computers and graphic cards differ from computer to computer resulting in different appearances. What we see will be different from what you see .